Help Refugee Soccer put shoes on the feet of hundreds of refugees who have so little.
Please donate new or gently-used soccer cleats or athletic shoes for distribution to Afghan kids we are serving as part of our exciting project, Bridges Soccer. All sizes and girls/boys styles are welcome!
Through at least December 31, 2021, you can bring the shoes to the following locations:
The following Starbucks stores are ready to accept your donations. (And get yourself something nice while you’re there. You’re a freakin’ champ!)
- 1819 West 1800 North, Clinton, UT 84015
Salt Lake City
- 421 E 400 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- 1440 S Foothill Dr., Ste 100, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- 2254 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
- 224 West 600 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- 80 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- 3945 W 4700 S, Taylorsville, UT 84129
- 2993 South 5600 West, West Valley City, UT 84120
- 1283 Draper Pkwy, Draper, UT 84020
- 222 W 12300 S, Draper, UT 84020
- 5393 W. Daybreak Parkway, South Jordan, UT 84009
- 153 W. Crossroads Blvd., Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- 2951 W Clubhouse Lane Ste A, Lehi, UT 84043
- 705 S. Main St.110, Heber City, UT 84032
- 1700 Park Ave, Suite 101, Park City, UT 84060
- 6400 N Highway 224, E-1, Park City, UT 84098
You can also message Adam @ 415-203-3763 to arrange a delivery or handoff.
The foot protection and comfort a basic pair of shoes provide are something those of us who have one (or 20!) pair take for granted every day. These kids who receive your donated shoes will not do that; they will be grateful and better equipped for daily life and playing their beloved game of soccer safely and at a higher level thanks to you!
Thank you! Let’s go!